Step 1: Prospective families should tour the school.
Step 2: Submit the following:
- Completed application and non-refundable application fee of $175
- Copy of applicant’s birth certificate
- Copy of applicant’s immunization records
- Photocopies of driver’s license(s) of parents/guardians
- Copy of most recent report card and standardized test results (Grades K-12)
- Transcript for high school students (Grades 9-12)
- Signed “Request for records” document and a current teacher’s contact information for recommendation letter/questionnaire
- If applicable, a copy of any medical or educational-diagnostic reports
Step 3: Records from current/previous schools reviewed. Teacher questionnaire reviewed. If acceptable, applicant moves to Step 4.
Step 4: Student interview and assessment are scheduled by the administration office. If acceptable, applicant moves to Step 5.
Step 5: Invitation to visit. The Admission Committee invites prospective students to visit the school for a shadow day. (K-12)
Step 6: An Admissions Committee reviews the applicant’s file. Families are notified of admission decision. All decisions are final.